Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whose world is it anywayz ?

For months I hav done nothing else but wish dat I cud go bac; bac to the world I loved, the world n ppl I called ‘home‘n ‘family’. I didn’t wanna leav but at dat point didn’t hav any other choice.
I forced myself 2 move on;
To leave…

N now I desperately yearn 4 my world, 2 feel again as i used 2 feel

N slowly as I walk bac 2wards my world , I realize dat its not wat I had left . It’s different somehow; it has bcum someone else’s world .I can no longer identify it as mine. I had hoped & depended on it 2 b always der, had thot dat i cud go bac 2 it wenevr I tire of this artificial life. Had xpected 2 crawl bac into its warmth again.
How cheated I feel now, as I fail 2 identify my world n it fails 2 recognise me.

Gradually it dawned on me wat I had overluked all this while…
N dis it is:
Even when I was exiting my world, my world refused 2 depart frm me. It had clung right 2 me, all these months…
Only, I was so desperately waitin 2 go bac in time ,so that everything cud just b like it was, that I had failed to notice it. But now as I traveled bac , I found my world, only , my world had traveled forward with me . I carried it in ma heart, N wherevr I go, it will remain solidly etched in every of ma heartbeat. Now wenevr I feel the need 2 b in my world , surrounded by that familiar feeling of oneness with everyone around me , all I need 2 do is close my eyes n u will b der in front of me N wen I open my eyes u all will b der with me in the form of tears .

No comments: